The Northbrook Park District is looking for a welcoming Customer Service Representatives to work the front desk at our recreation and fitness facility, TPAC (Techny Prairie Activity Center). Customer Service Representatives are often the first point of contact for our members and are expected to provide the highest quality of customer service.
Hours & Pay
Starting at $15/hour.
10-20 hours per week
Mornings: 5:30 - 11:30 A.M. / Weeknights: Tuesday & Thursday 5:00-9:00 P.M. / Sunday: Varied shifts between 7:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check-in fitness members and guests
- Answer questions and concerns.
- Process registration and membership transactions.
- Provide administrative and program support while actively promoting membership and seeking to increase membership sales.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
All employees are eligible for the Recreation Benefits usage, which includes discounted and/or complimentary services, a Retirement Savings Option, and an Employee Referral program.