The Executive Marketing Director must be an independent self-starter with a strong professional presence. S/he will be responsible for leading all branding, marketing, and communications efforts to drive integrated internal and external strategies that support the vision of Bishop Walker
and his team. S/he will deliver awareness and engagement across core marketing and digital channels using a data-driven, audience-centric approach. Primary responsibilities:
· Build and lead a world-class marketing and media team. Create an environment that inspires creativity, curiosity, and collaboration – and that will drive marketing innovation and achieve performance metrics.
· Develop annual integrated marcomms plans that incorporate all facets of strategy, implementation, and measurement across traditional and digital platforms; oversee plan execution to reach clearly defined target markets.
· Meet regularly with church ministry leaders to incorporate the needs of those individual ministries into the overall strategic plan.
· Maintain strict brand guidelines that promote, advance, and protect the Mount Zion brand across all marketing and media platforms.
· Leverage media analytics to identify opportunities for mid-course adjustments and learn from final results.
· Work in tandem with the Mount Zion production department which oversees production of all pre-recorded and live services and special events including run of show, video, audio, lighting, stage design and production crew.
· Increase visibility of Mount Zion ministries, programs and initiatives across key internal and external stakeholder audiences including members, visitors, news media, influencers, and community leaders. Advance Mount Zion community partnerships and support.
· Serve as a community representative of Mount Zion with professionalism and an engaging approach.
· Oversee management of departmental process and operations including timelines and deliverables. Manage and optimize marketing budget for maximum efficiency. Track metrics and criteria for all marketing and communications activities.
· Negotiate with and manage external partners (i.e., creative, production, PR and media agencies), holding them accountable for developing high-performing assets and campaigns.