Qualified applicants will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of our goals and objectives.
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs maintenance repairs of production equipment.
- Perform simple machinist duties.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
The attributes and experience that are desired:
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- 3+ years maintenance experience
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work can get fast-paced so being adaptable to frequent changes on our production lines should be expected. There is lifting, sometimes heavy and you will be standing about 90% of your day.
We want our future Team Members to have a great attitude, a willingness to learn and the desire to be part of Epi for many years to come.
• Consistent work with overtime
• Medical, Dental and Life insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Holiday pay
• Ongoing Training for Advancement
• Generous Vacation Package