Executive Assistant to Leadership Team
Full or Part Time
$60,000/year + Merit Award + Benefits
One Pierrepont Plaza, Brooklyn
The Executive Assistant will provide wide-ranging administrative support to members of the Executive leadership team, including the Chief Financial Officer, Vice President for Health and Family Wellness and Chief Advocacy Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer, Chief Performance Officer, and Vice President for Youth Success. Must be meticulous and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists executive team with scheduling and correspondence
- Represents the organization and executives in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Assists with expense reports and travel arrangements
- Facilitates development and implementation of new initiatives, as needed (e.g. coordination with administrative and program branches and development of systems and procedures)
- Screens incoming telephone calls; takes and delivers accurate messages; responds to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff
- Takes meeting notes/minutes as needed
- Welcomes on-site and virtual guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone, answering or directing inquiries
- Completes other tasks and projects as assigned
- Supports functions that attain and maintain accreditation and compliance with regulatory agencies
- Associate’s Degree.
- 2 years of Administrative Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience supporting executive level staff is preferred.
- Social services or non-profit experience is a plus.
- Supports the mission, vision, and philosophy of Graham
- Uses discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work and communicate with senior levels
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to work late, when required
Full-Time Position; Salary commensurate w/experience and qualifications. Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more.