We are seeking applicants for our Full-time Counter Sales Associate position at our Kansas City, MO location.
The store hours are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Saturday. The store is closed on Sundays.
- Greet and advice customers in the selection of products and their uses
- Assist customers over the phone and in the store with questions and orders regarding architectural, commercial, and industrial paint products and coating materials
- Prepare orders by mixing/tinting paint to customer’s specifications
- Accurately identify and match paint colors
- Accurately process cash and credit card transactions while properly maintaining a cash drawer
- Assist with inventory and processing of incoming stock
- Load and unload materials for customers
- Load and unload the delivery vehicles as needed
- Occasionally deliver products to customers safely and efficiently using a company vehicle
- Provide a high level of customer service, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the products and services
- Collaborate with coworkers and management to maintain a smooth workflow
- Miscellaneous tasks around the paint store such as stocking, cleaning, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Salary negotiable - based on experience.
This position will qualify for our benefits package available after a 60-day introductory period: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Long, and Short Term Disability, as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. Eligibility rules differ depending on the benefit.