*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Licensed Mobile Therapists may be eligible for up to a $2000 new hire incentive bonus and Non-Licensed Mobile Therapists may be eligible for up to a $1000 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.
- Licensed psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or clinical social worker; OR
- Licensed social worker or behavior specialist AND a mental health service graduate degree and practicum; OR
- Graduate degree from accredited program with at least nine (9) credits in psychology, social work or counseling AND at least one (1) year experience providing mental health services; OR
- Completed accredited graduate program with clinical/mental health service practicum with at least nine (9) credits in clinical psychology, social work, education, counseling, or a related field.
All licenses must be valid and meet requirements in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of State.
All degrees and coursework must be from an accredited program and/or university or college in accordance with Policy Clarification 02-11 dated June 9, 2010, and be conferred by the university or college.
- Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job functions.
- Must complete and pass agency Crisis/Physical Intervention Training - Modified.
- Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
- Valid drivers license, acceptable driving record and transportation.
- Ability to adjust hours to job requirements including evenings and weekends.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have access to a telephone.
- Ability to identify with the agencys Mission Statement and support the agencys Core Values.
- Must be eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI Clearance, Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form, and Act 168 Forms.
- Availability for monthly supervision with clinical supervisor.
Provide individual family therapy to children/adolescents/families on caseload at a frequency specified in the Comprehensive Treatment Plan.
Complete documentation of interventions in the form of progress notes in the format and time constraints as required.
Gain input on child and family from other professional and paraprofessional sources as appropriate, (schools, institutions, hospitals, etc.).
Attend and participate in supervision, case consultations, clinical teams, team meetings, master treatment planning meetings and interagency meetings as scheduled and appropriate and supply all necessary reports.
Conduct psychosocial assessment reports to team members.
Child Protective Services Law
Behavior Modification Techniques
Parenting Skills and Techniques
Individual and Family therapy
Behavior Management Techniques
Treatment of Sexual, Physical and Emotional Abuse
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Rate of Pay:
$28.50-$30.00 per billable hour with additional rates for administrative hours and progress notes
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 5,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings. Equal Opportunity Employer