MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Bookkeeping clerical experience including filing, letter writing, etc.
• Proficient computer skills with experience in Windows Applications, MS Word, MS Excel, 10 key, and typing skills.
• Experience with AS400, and Synergy a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
• Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
• Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
• Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
• Occasional travel to external customers’ business offices for initial set up of equipment and onsite reviews.
• Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer