Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
The Center for Human Services (CHS) located in Stratford, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted treatment program for opiate addicted persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services. The persons served attend individual counseling to address drug use/abuse, personal/family, employment, health, and legal issues. Group and family counseling, in addition to intensive outpatient services are offered to those who voluntarily seek additional support. Clients at CHS also have access to psychiatric care.
Shifts Available: Full Time and Part Time (20 hours) $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Collects and organizes information related to an individual client, family, medical, substance abuse, and mental health history, and onset/severity of symptoms obtained from the client, family members, and other pertinent treatment providers.
- Determines the nature and extent of co-occurring disorders and formulates individualized treatment programs in conjunction with other support services being received by the client.
- Provides psychiatric evaluations, medication monitoring, and psychiatric consultation.
- Provides medication education for individual clients, staff, and families as necessary.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings, providing consultation for clinical staff.
- Completes clinical and medical documentation for individual client records.
- Adheres to all documentation and reporting requirements.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.