Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Must be biblically sound and exhibit personal conduct that reflects positively on the integrity of the church
- Professional understanding of AVL system (Software, installing, programming, rigging, original creations, upgrading, training/ developing)
- Must have an understanding of skills necessary for building out stages (electrical wiring, sawing, painting, and construction)
- Setting up and engineering live audio consoles.
- Strong Understanding of audio signal flow and audio system setup, including patch bays and Dante audio networking.
- Professional standard of staging, running cables, gaffing, and any other components of maintaining clean stages.
- Must be passionate about building volunteer teams and contributing to a life-giving create community.
- Must understand broadcast video systems and video signal flow.
- Must be capable of technical troubleshooting in the areas of lighting, audio, and video systems.
- Must be familiar with any computer application that directly relates to the Creative Associate’s daily weekly.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively, seeing all thing through to completion.
- Self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions for yourself and the volunteer team you’re leading.
- Must be trustworthy and confidential
- Must be a team player and have good people skills.
- Must have good discernment in making decisions.
- Must value the discipline of being a “life-student” and committed to thrive in new things.
- Two-year degree or equivalent on the job experience with a minimum of five years’ experience.
Though reporting directly to the Worship Pastor, this position is unique in that it supports other ministries throughout the church in various production roles. Children and Student ministry’s need weekly audio and video support, as do other small groups and events seasonally. This person will have daily contact with paid staff, volunteers, and church members and attenders.
- This is a salary and full-time position (40 hours per week), with a regular weekly in-person schedule determined with the Worship Pastor, along with some pre-approved Sunday, evening, and special event work. Attendance at seasonal ministry kick-off events (Ministry Expo) and large all-Faithbridge campus events will be required, including Christmas Eve and Easter. Continuing education including spiritual formation as directed by supervisor, including one conference per year.
- This position can expect to have unusual hours, often including nights and weekends due to the unique nature of working in a church environment and the coordination and training of volunteers.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs., operate and manage a Lift, dedicated problem solver and must work well under pressure.
- Production Director should be very organized; good at planning ahead for every possible circumstance and hiccup.
- A positive attitude and willingness to be flexible within the at Faithbridge.
- Being able to work well under pressure is a must, with making on-the-fly decisions.
- As a manager of a combination of full-time & part-time staff, contractors, and volunteers (unpaid servers), the Production Director needs to be a good and timely communicator for various personality types, exhibiting strong interpersonal skills, keen initiative, detail oriented, strong technical skills, ability to use discernment in making decisions, inspiring others, and being a team player.
- The Production Director should have a commitment to learn and fully live-out the values of the Church, and above all, must love Jesus and the ministry of making more and stronger disciples of Jesus Christ.