New Castle Building Products (NCBP) is a full-service distributor based in White Plains, NY. NCBP operates with seven core values: Caring, Urgency, Teamwork, Honesty, Accountability, Flexibility and Passion. All our 20+ locations from Massachusetts to Baltimore operate with these core values as their driving force. We look for team members who will display and share these values with fellow employees and customers.
Our location based in Long Island City is seeking a full time Warehouse/Forklift Operator. Candidates should have the ability to function in a dynamic warehouse environment and order fulfillment is a plus.
- Frequent lifting and moving of material up to 70 pounds
MAIN JOB TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
- Loading and unloading trucks of building materials including the checking-in of material
- Fulfilling customer orders from stock based on work orders
- Load building materials onto pallets and shelves for either delivery or for receipt into the warehouse
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Operate forklift in a safe manner with proper safety equipment
- Organize warehouse for orderliness at all times
- Frequent standing, walking, crouching
BENEFITS - Union Benefits
- Unparalleled work environment
If this sounds like you, please complete the application and also complete a brief survey once the application is submitted which will pop up on your screen.
Wage Range: $24.30/hour based on the Union Contract. In compliance with applicable law, this range is a good faith estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.