Are you a highly motivated sales leader with intricate knowledge of the innerworkings of Amazon? Does the challenge of growing an ecommerce business excite you? Is rising to the occasion and finding creative solutions part of your DNA? Asmodee USA is excited to announce the Amazon Account Manager position. If this sounds like you, continue reading and learn how to apply today!
Asmodee is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. Asmodee believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Amazon Account Manager/Specialist will be part of an exciting and transformative Ecommerce team within Asmodee North America. We are looking for an autonomous and motivated professional with a result-oriented approach to help us take our Amazon business to the next level. This role will be a critical contributor to the Amazon Team success.
- Help develop the Amazon Account strategy and drive the implementation of the annual business plan
- Manage budget planning and pacing, track growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommend course correction when needed
- Analyze sales and marketing data and report out on performance providing key insights and recommended action plan to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Identify new & profitable opportunities to improve the P&L of our Amazon business across commercial and operational opportunities
- Pro-actively collaborate with internal cross functional teams (Amazon Team, Order Management, Supply-Forecast, Operations-Logistics, Accounting-Finance, Digital Marketing, New Products) to ensure optimized business growth
- Continuously look for Amazon best practices to help deliver Operational, Online and Digital Excellence and build plans to implement these best practices
- Benchmark our Amazon business against our competition and identify improvement opportunities
- Execute ongoing everyday product updates and new product launches including content, product images, item data uploads and merchandising. Develop and execute promotional plans to achieve growth targets within budget
- Use Data Analytic Tools to track online execution performance and provide regular reporting to cross-functional teams and leadership and drive on-going optimization
- Develop a strategic and consultative business relationship with key decision makers at Amazon and with our agency partners