- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Experience in childcare a plus.
- Strong attendance record with past/current employment, if applicable.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to use logic and reasoning to solve problems.
- Must possess excellent listening skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work where assigned.
- Ability to think and act quickly during emergencies.
- A faithful, growing Christ-follower who is deepening his/her personal relationship with Christ, models this to others.
- A passionate desire to see people come to know, love and follow Christ in the context of real community.
- In agreement with Southeast’s Statement of Beliefs, Values, Mission and Vision.
- Desires to know and love God and wants to be used by God.
- Dedicated to the development of God’s people in their roles of discipleship, servanthood and outreach.
- Humble, credible, trustworthy, teachable and a self-starter.
- Must be positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and maintain a professional attitude.
- Demonstrates wise judgment in decision-making.
- Ability to live in and cultivate biblical community.
- Adhere to Southeast’s Staff Expectations: (1) work hard; (2) deal with conflict biblically (Matthew 18); (3) have a "solutions-focused mindset" (propose solutions, not just problems); (4) engage in community, worship and growth by attending a church service each weekend; (5) biblically tithe.
Being Resilient, Manages Conflict, Manages Ambiguity, Optimizes Work Processes, Courage, Ensures Accountability, Action Oriented, Instills Trust, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Collaborates, Communicates Effectively
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and frequently required to stand, sit for sustained periods of time; bend and kneel on floors; walk and reach with hands and arms; lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
This description indicates the general level and nature of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.