- Master’s degree in education, social work, or related field; significant history of working directly with at-risk youth.
- 4+ years of management experience including oversight of staff, budgets, and program outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to connect and engage young people and families.
- Self-directed, strategic thinker with ability to engage community and government stakeholders while meeting deadlines.
- Detailed oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to easily travel throughout the five boroughs of New York City.
Compensation & Benefits: $89,908/year
In addition to annual salary, we also offer eligible employees a Merit award in recognition of an employee achieving a rating based on their outstanding performance evaluation. The award is based on a percentage of the employee’s annual earnings.
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time and much more…
- Longevity Compensation for Years of Service
- Career Coaching with Bravely
- Paid vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
- Retirement Savings (i.e. Pension & 403b) with employer contribution
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA - Transit/Commuter Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Appreciation Programs and Events
- Employee Discount Programs
- Scholarship Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Cell Phone Reimbursement (for eligible positions)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Work Option (if feasible, requires approval)
- Rewarding work in a team environment