- HS Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with vendor management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience servicing residents/clients in their unit.
- Competency working with our client population, which includes 1) persons who are experiencing or who have experienced homelessness; 2) persons with dual diagnoses; 3) persons with substance abuse challenges; 4) persons living with HIV/AIDS; 5) persons who identify with the LGBT community.
- Knowledge of community resources in Los Angeles County.
- Strong knowledge of the complexity of HIV/AIDS-related issues, chronic homelessness, and co- morbidities, including mental illness, trauma, substance abuse, aging, and chronic health issues.
- Excellent active listening and crisis intervention skills with ability to model good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position involves both fieldwork and office work including bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials or equipment related to client units weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical/ Religious Exemption required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/transgender/disability/veteran.