EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3–5 years proven experience in project management and/or business development support.
- High level verbal and excellent written communications skills. Proofreading and editing skills a plus.
- Solid critical thinking, organization, and time management skills; ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize daily workload.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures. Remains current with advancements in office technology and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
- Must exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Must be motivated, a problem-solver, and can work through tasks independently.
- Six Sigma, Lean, TPM and/or PMI a plus.
$53,792 - $67,117
To apply, click here. If you have trouble accessing the application through Paycom, please contact Ryan Ward at email@example.com.
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer