Papa Razzi is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the team.
Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to our pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Papa Razzi’s charm and approachable culinary philosophy continue to win rave reviews and is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the POSITION: In the Restaurant Manager role, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of all daily restaurant operations.
About YOU: You are passionate, energetic and to whom pleasing and impressing guests comes naturally.
- Ensuring a quality guest experience by managing all areas of the restaurant’s daily operations
- Hiring, training, and development of employees and managers
- Hands-on training and development of all service positions, specific areas to include: Guest Service, Etiquette, Food and Beverage Knowledge
- Oversight of and approval of weekly scheduling
- Reconciling, invoicing, and inventory
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation $60,000 -75,000/ year
- Sick, Holiday, and Vacation paid time off
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits with a flex spending account option
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Short term disability (MA only)
- Great 401k match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk spot options
- Fully paid BJ’s membership
- Manager’s Dining Card
ABOUT Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happy through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.