What you’ll bring:
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in management administration, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of sales experience in the food & beverage/CPG industry and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing demanding customer accounts.
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics and KPI’s
- Deliver clear and compelling value propositions to customers/partners.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Availability to travel as needed.
What you’ll be paid:
Commensurate with experience, you will be paid $90,000 – $100,000 annually.
ATI provides full-time employees with a range of benefits, including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary benefits, and flexible spending accounts, matching 401k, profit-sharing, plus thirteen days of accrued PTO per year and eight (8) company paid holidays.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required for this position.