Working at Girl Scout Summer Camp
Girl scout camp is where many campers find their strengths and challenge themselves as they navigate activities on the water, at the campsite, and along the trail. Girl Scouts River Valleys’ camp sessions allow campers to develop a strong sense of self and positive values, build healthy relationships, seek challenges, and have fun while making memories of a lifetime!
Our campers treasure the relationships and sense of community they develop with our camp staff. Likewise, working at one of River Valleys’ Girl Scout Camps is a unique experience that will have a positive impact on you for the rest of your life. Your passion can make a difference in the lives of girls!
Directors further the camp mission by designing and delivering program activities and events that are safe, fun, and appropriate to the campers’ ages and abilities. They provide the highest quality experience for campers by assisting in managing the overall camp operation, including supervising, mentoring, and supporting staff.
Working at our camps takes a special kind of person! You’ll be a great fit to work at our camps if you….
- Are passionate about delivering an inclusive Girl Scout experience to all campers.
- Are friendly and calm, especially under pressure.
- Are a team player.
- Love working outdoors.
- Are good at switching gears and wearing many different hats.
- Are willing to learn new things.
- Are willing to disconnect from technology for the majority of the day.
- Can commit to a schedule and work the entire summer.
Does this sound like you? Apply today to be considered to join our Girl Scouts River Valleys camp staff!
Click this link to view all employment opportunity descriptions.