MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- College level Accounting and or Finance courses, Accounts Payable and previous banking experience preferred.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be able to adhere and meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer, 10 key and typing skills.
- Dependable, trustworthy and willing to work as a member of a team while producing thorough and accurate work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects, duties and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative regarding research, development and completion of projects.
- Ability to use 10-key adding machine by touch.
- Strong proficiency in pc applications; Windows, MS Word, MS Excel.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Occasional lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.