The Site Director is a full-time position that consists of managing the Powerhouse program including classroom activities, teacher engagement and growth, children and their behavior, as well as communicating with parents about their children, Sandbox accounts, and activities throughout the day. This is a Monday-Friday position, 40 hours per week. Reports to the Program Director.
Responsibilities + Duties:
- Prepare and oversee the program each day from opening to closing.
- Is responsible for providing a safe environment and must ensure all policies and guidelines are being followed.
- Is responsible for appropriate training per age group at daily staff meetings.
- Is responsible for communication to parents, staff, and Program Director as needed about events, sickness, state visits, changes, etc.
- Follows the budget guidelines and Tallie receipt system.
- Tracks inventory and purchases items as needed.
- Demonstrates a positive and friendly attitude with parents, staff, and children
- Reports all needs and concerns to the Program Director.
- Manages Sandbox, payroll, and Microsoft Suite per campus.
- Maintains trainings/CEU’s as necessary, including CPR and First Aid.
- Implements all emergency procedures.
- Distributes curriculum and ensures staff are following curriculum in the classroom.
- Plans and executes daily staff meetings that are productive and enriching for the staff.
- Attends all trainings and meetings required by Central Office.
- Implements the vision of the Central Office.
- Ensures all CCA policies are being met, including the reporting of absences, nonpayments, and emergency closures, as well as maintaining all necessary paperwork from the state.
- Is familiar with all of the Minimum Standards for childcare facilities as is set forth by the state of Texas.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.