The primary function and focus of this position is be a motivated hardworking individual, seeking opportunities to learn and grow within the company, and strive to be the leaders in the service industry for all types of floor cleaning (carpet, tile, wood, concrete, natural stone, etc.), stretching & repairs, and water restoration.
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Work alongside the Crew Chiefs to ensure that all work orders are completed in a timely, efficient, profitable, and effective manner
- Be on-call and available to respond to emergency situations after regular work hours when assigned.
- Be diligent and attentive to the customer’s needs to ensure all expectations are met.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including cross-training in other functional areas to cover absences and assist with larger jobs when necessary.
- Maintain company vehicles by restocking required materials to perform job duties adequately.
- Make confident and accurate decisions regarding use of equipment, tools, material, and manpower.