- Must be punctual, attendance is very important!
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service.
- Valid Driver's License required and must be able to drive a vehicle safely
- Must be a team player and demonstrate positive teamwork skills and multitasking
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds frequently
- Basic computer skills and math skills
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors
- High school diploma or comparable certification (GED)
- Bilingual preferred but not required - (Spanish/English)
- Prior experience in delivery, retail sales, cashiering, or customer service position a plus but will train.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and MVR check as applicable for the role.
This job does require standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, walking, gripping, reaching overhead, lifting, climbing stairs, gripping, and carrying the product to and from delivery vehicles frequently.
Experience in any of the following fields is ideal, however, we are willing to train: paint industry, construction, or experience with architectural, commercial, or industrial coatings.
Equal Opportunity Employer