The ideal candidate has a knowledge of victim advocacy, trauma, and crisis intervention. Can work independently with minimal guidance and with a sense of urgency. Has a valid Colorado drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle. Bilingual preferred.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in criminal justice, social work, psychology, sociology, or related field
- Or Bachelor's Degree in unrelated field with at least one year of behavioral health experience (including work as a case manager, addiction tech/specialist work, behavioral health specialist, residential counselor, family support specialist, and/or in victim advocacy/support).
- Must have experience with case management and data collection.
- Demonstrated knowledge of victim advocacy, trauma, and crisis intervention
- Preference will be given to candidates that are bilingual
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to execute independent judgment with minimal guidance and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced, high output environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and teamwork skills are a necessity.
- Ability to listen and respond professionally.
- Demonstrate proficiency in statistical data maintenance and report writing.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate results, and determine an appropriate course of action.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Requires possession of a valid Colorado Driver License, access to reliable vehicle and adequate car insurance
Required Vaccinations and TB Test.
AMHR has prioritized the health and safety of our clients and staff and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, receive an annual influenza (flu) shot, and receive negative TB test results prior to their first day of hire. Proof of both vaccinations and negative TB test will be required upon your first day of employment. Medical and religious exemptions may be requested for either COVID 19 vaccine, annual flu shot or TB test.
- Health insurance: Kaiser
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts (dependent care & health care)
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability coverage*
- 403(b) retirement plan which provides 100% vesting immediately, and matching contributions up to 4% after one year of employment
- Accrued Vacation pay up to 12 days and accrued Sick Pay up to 12 days per year, plus 10 Paid Company Holidays, and 2 floating holidays (hours calculated pro-rata basis based on full-time equivalency)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Short term disability*
*Eligible for benefit if working 30 hours per week or more
Our Mission, Vision and Core Values.
Mission: Deeply rooted in our diverse community, we deliver state-of-the-art care and meaningful outcomes that impact emotional well-being and addiction recovery.
Vision: To foster hope and healing through compassionate, quality care.
Core Values: Passionate caring; Rising to the challenge; Honoring and respecting all persons; Believing in resilience; Putting clients and community first; Commitment to collaboration and teamwork
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aurora Mental Health & Recovery and subsidiaries (AMHR) are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and length, protective hairstyles), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form or context including harassment or exclusion.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.