Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or business.
- 3+years of business development or strategy experience within a professional services or law firm, preferred.
- Superior research and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, meet deadlines, and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Must exhibit sound judgment, strong attention to detail, and effective problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer literacy skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and template-based SaaS products.
The job description as described above is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Norris McLaughlin, we cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their backgrounds, experiences, views, and strengths. Our differences in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, religion, disability, and beliefs enable us to be a better team.
The Firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sex, gender identity or expression, disability or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, or because of the liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States or the nationality of any individual or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, termination, lay-off, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits, and training.