MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Training form Vocational or Technical school helpful.
- Cash handling or sales experience preferred.
- Six months to one year experience handling large monetary transactions preferred.
- Proficient computer, 10 key, and typing skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing customer satisfaction issues with Bank exposure to loss or fraud.
- Mathematical skills
- In-depth knowledge of all bank deposit products and policies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of various federal regulations including teller roles and responsibilities.
- Strong proficiency in pc applications.
- Ability to recognize and meet the needs of customers,
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 50 pounds of coin, paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.