Are you passionate about building therapists skills and helping change the lives of families and children in the community?
Community Solutions Inc. is looking for a dedicated and courageous Clinical Supervisor with strong mental health clinical training to supervise and lead a team of 2-4 therapists in implementing Multisystemic Therapy (MST) in the Secaucus, New Jersey area.
Responsibilities include clinical and administrative supervision for therapists on team, liaison with key collaborating agencies and with leadership inside the provider organization, ongoing training, staff development, and evaluation for therapists, and collaboration with MST expert consultants. With backup from other agency supervisory staff, the supervisor will be required to provide on-call support to therapists implementing MST. MST is a well-researched community-based treatment model directed at youth involved in criminal activity and their families. For more information on Multisystemic Therapy, please watch this video: How Does MST Work?, or visit MSTs website: www.mstservices.com. Competitive salary matched to experience of applicant.
Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) is a nonprofit organization that promotes the responsible citizenship, accountability, and well-being of individuals and families involved, or at risk of involvement, in the child welfare, juvenile justice, or criminal justice system. Since CSIs founding in 1962, it has been a pioneer in the community-based service. We have been delivering supervision, treatment, and comprehensive individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens. Using this plan we built the first ever halfway house in New England which has now been replicated and grown to almost 50 programs in 10 states. For over 50 years, CSI has been building upon its successful foundations and has been expanding its services to serve thousands of adults, youth, and families each year.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.csi-online.org
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, train and support MST team(s) via weekly group supervision, and individual supervision when needed, to facilitate the following in therapists: adherence to MST principles and the MST analytic process, and competent implementation of interventions with family members and other participants in treatment
- Facilitate the creation of a supportive, collaborative MST team context in which therapists learn together and share responsibilities such as on-call coverage and learning about community resources
- Develop engagement and ongoing collaborative relationships with stakeholders, both external in the community and within the provider agency
- Promote MST program in the community and generate referrals to the program
- Manage referrals to the program and manage clinician caseloads
- Plan and problem solve with MST Expert to guide effective implementation of MST and ongoing program quality improvement activities, to achieve the best possible outcomes with families
- Collaborate actively with MST Expert and provider agency leadership to foster own supervisory, leadership, and clinical growth and development
- Manage and report data on clinical outcomes and program practices
- Deliver MST treatment to a caseload of 1-2 families, if needed to address program and community needs