The Cosmetic Manager (CM) serves as the supervisor of the Center’s Sales team and is responsible for the overall performance of their team. The success of the Cosmetic Manager is measured by meeting or exceeding the sales goals set for the Center each month and managing Center Sales staff.
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly company sales goals by having efficient work habits, a self-sufficient mindset, and utilizing company provided tools and tactics
- Work collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals by ensuring best practices are demonstrated and shared
- Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
- Audit all sales transactions for accuracy, SalesForce audits ensures all Consultants are following process
- Supervise all Sales staff within the Center, and participate in hiring and interview process
- Offer ongoing training and coaching to all staff
- Ensure completion of daily reports and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Create monthly schedule for Sales staff, maximizing calendar efficiency
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy & enthusiasm to the center
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
Minimum Education & Experience:
- 2- 4 year College Degree or relevant work experience
- Proven track record of success in sales and management
- Ability to take direction and instruction, and implement effectively
- Exceptional customer service and time management
- Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Experience in cosmetic, retail, hospitality, or medical industry experience a plus
- Phone sales experience preferred
- Medical spa experience considered a plus
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) considered a plus
- Builds Effective Teams - Builds strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
This position requires work in a fast-paced office environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment. Exposure to chemicals, disinfectants and latex.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Typical Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with one evening each week and every other Saturday. This position may occasionally require long hours, evenings, and weekend work.
This position requires minimal travel within the Region.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Ongoing sales training and mentoring
- Potential for career advancement within the company
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(K) program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.