- B.S. degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience as a facilities engineer or similar role in a heavy manufacturing plant.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Project management skills including capital project generation, justification, submission and implementation.
- Ability to supervise multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership skills – supervise teams consisting of staff and contractors.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
- Knowledge of building process and construction principles.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated good decision-making skills.
- Experience in a union shop preferred.
AGY offers an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and a matching 401k program. We are also proud to offer a physician staffed onsite Wellness Center open to all of our employees and a 24-hour onsite Fitness Center.
AGY is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
AGY Employees are expected to serve as role models for safe work practices and behaviors. This includes following established health and safety policies and procedures, maintaining a clean, organized work area, wearing, and properly storing all personal protective equipment (PPE), and actively engaging as a safety conscious worker with personal safety and wellness as a priority.