- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-6 months of related experience/exposure within the banking industry preferred
- Demonstrates aptitude for mathematical and/or financial transactions
- Demonstrates ability to execute day to day work under direct supervision
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills (customer-oriented)
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task daily job duties
- Demonstrates ability to address basic job related/technical issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong team collaboration/team work skills, with ability to work in diverse teams and build/maintain positive working relationships
- Demonstrates ability to interact efficiently with banking software, as well as utilize common office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and related applications; willingness to learn new technologies
- Demonstrates problems solving skills
Our values reflect our culture: Everyone is Valued, Do The Right Thing, Friendly Family, & Fun, Dream Big/Act Small, Accountability, Innovation
When you choose to become a part of the team at First Bankers, you are getting more than a job. What comes along with the daily work is making a difference in other people's lives, working closely with teammates who are people you enjoy, contributing to a bigger picture, balancing work and home commitments, and developing yourself and your career. If that sounds like a good deal to you, apply for a position today.
First Bankers Trust Company is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Our HR team will reach out to the applicants who meet the qualifications and are most closely aligned with the requirements of the position.