Apache Trail Animal Hospital, Antioch, TN
Up to a $50,000 Sign-On Bonus and $20,000 Relocation Stipend!
Apache Trail Animal Hospital, a Heart + Paw Family Partner, is seeking an Partner Veteirnarian to lead our team and be an integral part of how we are reimagining petcare at our well-established two-doctor practice in Antioch, TN. In addition to having the autonomy and support to lead the Apache Trail team; you are also eligible to buy in and co-own the hospital up to 49%.
Role and Responsibilities
The Partner Doctor is the primary leader in the Partner Hospital with direct oversight of team members and all services provided. The Partner Doctor is responsible for ensuring that all services meet the appropriate standards of care (as defined by state practice act and Heart + Paw). She/he will be responsible for providing quality veterinary care and leading day to day operations in a way that is focused on a client/pet centered approach to care. She/he will also be an integral component in building the success of the Heart + Paw center as well as the entire Heart + Paw brand.
- Practice veterinary medicine in compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines along with any Heart + Paw quality standards. Assure that all associate veterinarians do the same.
- Serve as a role model and champion of the Heart + Paw brand.
- Serve as resource for other pet centers within the Heart + Paw community as applicable.
- Oversee the care of all pets in the hospital, encouraging collaboration and communication across center services and championing low stress handling philosophies and methodologies in pet care.
- In partnership with the Center Director, hire and train team members o deliver excellent pet care and an outstanding client experience.
- In partnership with the Center Director, oversee proper use and maintenance of all center equipment and facility cleanliness and adherence to brand standards.
- In partnership with the Center Director, create a positive and collaborative working environment for all team members.
- Partner with Heart + Paw leadership and the Center Director to manage all employee issues (scheduling, communication, development, discipline).
- Provide effective communication between pet center and Heart + Paw leadership.
- Participate in planning, budgeting, and review of the practice's financial performance.
- Provide a quarterly business review and plan to Heart + Paw leadership.
- Partner with Heart + Paw leadership to deliver outstanding financial results for the practice.
- Lead development of medical, technical, and communication skills of all team members.
- Serve as a mentor and resource to all associate veterinarians.
- Take lead in marketing the practice in community in partnership with Heart + Paw leadership.
- Promote and practice top quality preventive care.
- Lead the veterinary hospital team through daily patient caseload and direct center employees in a positive and efficient manner.
- Communicate with clients in a positive and efficient manner, utilizing Heart + Paw technologies available (Telemedicine, texting, emails, etc.)
- Address and resolve client concerns arising from care provided in center.
- Develop and maintain positive and lasting relationships with clients and community.
- Promote all center services (grooming, day care, retail)