Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s leading payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also help our clients manage the risks inherent in real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud solutions, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, and you are a proven sales hunter/producer in the fintech market, we want to meet you!
What We’re Looking For
Are you a successful, dynamic Sales professional looking to take your career to the next level? If so, Ingo Money has an exciting job opportunity for you! We are looking for an enterprise level, ambitious and high energy sales professional to join our team.
Qualifications for the Ideal Candidate Include:
- 2 - 5 years’ high level achievement in enterprise sales
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Documented ability to achieve and exceed sales and revenue targets
- Professional maturity and presence A MUST
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative working style with both internal and external business partners
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Agile and resourceful with ability to maintain composure working under tight deadlines and/or shifting priorities
- Willingness and flexibility to work virtually and travel up to 25% or as needed
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passion and desire to be part of the payments revolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience; MBA a plus
- Payments or fintech industry experience strongly preferred