Join An Award-Winning Team!
As one of the fastest-growing IT solutions consulting firms in the North East, we offer a range of challenging career opportunities, generous benefits and lots of growth opportunities.
Omega Systems is currently seeking a The Technical Account Manager (TAM) to facilitate excellent customer satisfaction, customer retention and additional revenue. Excellent documentation, communication, customer service and technical skills are the key attributes for this position. The Ideal TAM candidate is highly motivated, goal oriented and focused on continuous improvement. The TAM is also able to work in a demanding and dynamic environment and is able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and tasks. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs
- Document all client interaction in respective tools
- Ensure high quality support solutions and timely monitoring of all partner issues and drive escalation where appropriate.
- Coordinate with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines
- Communicate directly with client technical teams to understand business requirements and provide technical recommendations and guidance.
- Seek to understand customer’s short and long term business goals and the role technology takes to help achieve them.
- Develop success plans that help customers meet their financial and technology targets. Assist customers in working those plans through to completion.
- Leverage Omega solution offerings and technical abilities to identify opportunities for additional customer revenue.
- Leverage customer relationships for prospect and industry references
- Keep customers informed of process and procedural changes, as well as new solution offerings.
- Leverage knowledge of customers’ environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving your customers
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with strategic partners to proactively manage the service experience and mitigate churn
- Champion and advocate for customer at all times
- Act as the customer main point of contact for both Omega internally and for the client organization
- Relationship development at multiple client organizational levels, including C-Level
- Ensure the clients support expectations are in-line with our support delivery
- Manage and/or generate any escalated service issues and ensure their resolution
- Ensure the client is aware of the value of the support contract
- Ensure the client is always educated on the types of services they are being provided
- Work closely with service department to ensure the highest level of service delivery for each assigned account
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruption events
- Maintain communication with all Omega teams to be aware of issues and trends
- Maintain current account information, including contacts and marketing groups, in respective tools
- Manage new customer on-boarding process and participate when necessary
- Actively identify and close new project and recurring revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for Contract renewals and negotiations
- Perform two unique client touches per client per month
- Conduct Monthly Business Review Meetings
- Conduct Quarterly Technology Review Meetings
- Conduct Annual or Bi-Annual Strategic Planning and Technology Budget Meetings
- One client touch per week during the first 90 days of the contract
- Oversee project management through all phases of the customer relationship – coordinating with the customer, technical resources, 3rd party vendors and support personnel to ensure agreed timelines are being met.
- Work with internal teams to effectively budget, solicit and manage resources where appropriate
- Understand contract obligations and budgetary issues, and keep all parties informed of potential issues before they become problem
- Act as a trusted technical advisor
- Develop a technology plan for each client
- Develop a technology budget based on this plan
- Make each client aware of the business risk within their technology environment
- Evaluate reports to develop trends that will assist in making recommendations to improve business efficiency
- Provide formal and informal training to customer personnel when appropriate