WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of editorial experience
- Strong writing skills
- Strong reportorial instincts and news judgement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, for text, phone and in-person communications
- Track record of accuracy and ethics
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Ability to conceive of and create content across platforms
- Fluency in an additional language (particularly Spanish) preferred
- Experience working in business journalism preferred
Mansueto Ventures requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received at least one booster shot prior to their start date.
Mansueto Ventures’s mission is to empower and inspire innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders through compelling journalism, diverse conversations, and creative initiatives that celebrate excellence in business.
Our company’s greatest asset is our employees. Our workplace strives for excellence, respect, integrity, inclusion, and transparency in all we do. We value feedback from all corners of the organization, and we collaborate with colleagues to craft company policies and benefits.
At Mansueto Ventures, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.