EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Associated Degree with 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access.
• Understanding of MRP, inventory and manufacturing methods is preferred.
• Knowledge of Syspro, LYNQ, Translution, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP is preferred.
• Detail oriented good organizational, verbal & written communication skills, works well independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks as needed
Minimum: $17.54 Midpoint: 21.09
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Friday (with every other Friday off) subject to change depending on projects worked on and with manager’s approval.
To apply CLICK HERE. If you have issues applying online through aph.org/careers or Paycom please email Zach Korby at firstname.lastname@example.org
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.