- Must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent. One (1) year of personal training experience is required.
- Personal Trainer certification through a nationally accredited organization
- Lead and interact positively with clients and TPAC members and prospective members
- Customer service, sales and membership focus
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Work independently and efficiently
- Proficiency in proper use of fitness equipment and free weights
- Thorough knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and physical fitness training methods and routine
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee frequently is required to stand and talk or hear; use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or controls and each with hands and arms. Required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.