Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
The Center for Human Services (CHS) located in Stratford, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted treatment program for opiate addicted persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services. The persons served attend individual counseling to address drug use/abuse, personal/family, employment, health, and legal issues. Group and family counseling, in addition to intensive outpatient services are offered to those who voluntarily seek additional support. Clients at CHS also have access to psychiatric care.
Full-time position. Schedule will require some flexibility. A sample schedule would be 3 early shifts (6am-2pm) and 2 evening shifts (11am-7pm).
- Consistently puts forth efforts to build team, inspires and motivates direct supervisees and all staff.
- Effectively manages the program from a clinical/administrative perspective and supervises all Clinical Coordinators, Receptionists/Secretaries, Technicians and Counselor Aid in the day-to-day operations of MAT.
- Oversees and ensures the coordination of team meetings, case conferences, ad hoc and project team meetings and assumes responsibility of the Director of MAT Services in persons absence.
- In collaboration with the Director of Kinsella Treatment Center, trains and supervises personnel engaged in providing client services and confers with staff to implement policies and regulations.
- Responsible for the daily review and approval of all take-home bottle requests in consultation with the medical team and Director of MAT and ensures that compliance has been met.
- Responsible for review and approval of all staff timesheets and time off requests and submits this information to Payroll in a timely manner.
- Acts as liaison to advocacy committee, reviews identified issues, and assists with implementing solutions.
- Assumes lead role in systems analysis and implementation of more effective systems and policies and procedures.
- Works closely with Quality Department on continuous quality improvement including long-range planning, enhancing programs and systems, ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies, timely implementation of corrective actions, and improving program outcomes.
- Compiles, prepares and submits reports in a timely manner as required and when requested by administrative team.
- Assists in budget preparation and monitors revenues and expenditures.
- Acts as a liaison and educator to the community and professional organizations; collaborates with other agencies.
- Shares responsibility of 24-hour 7-day per week on call with the Director of Kinsella Treatment Center.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.