- BS Degree in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering specialty)
- MS or PhD Degree in Geotechnical Engineering (or Geological Engineering), supported by a BS Degree in Engineering or Geology.
- 7 to 14 years of experience as a Geotechnical Engineer.
- Professional Engineering (PE) License in the state office is located.
- Mentoring and supervisory experience.
Typically, depending on an applicants education, experience, other qualifications they possess, if they are a fit for the company and local office culture, and the current business needs, a Mid-Level Geotechnical Engineer typically would be placed at a Shannon & Wilson Senior Professional I, II, or III level.
Shannon & Wilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer