Warehouse Team Lead – Virginia Beach, VA
Do you enjoy inspiring and leading a team? Do you have the ability to foster team work? Do you like to take part and training and developing peers and have strong attention to detail?
Join SRP as a Warehouse Team Lead!
Driven by our mission to exceed expectations through passion, performance and profitability.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
How you’ll contribute to deliver distinctive retail solutions
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Train, coach, and provide leadership to warehouse associates
- Work with supervisors and other leadership to ensure customer shipments are received and processed correctly into warehouse inventory
- Perform general warehouse functions
- Perform bin changes
- Maintain appearance of rack areas
- Picking and shipping customer orders
- Unloading, palletizing, wrapping, and putting away product
- Operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks and stand-up forklifts
- Practice and promote workplace safety
- Maintain good communication with leadership, peers, and warehouse associates
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to exceed expectations through passion, performance and profitability. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The gross hourly salary is $17.85.