The Purchasing Sourcing Specialist will support Supplier (Vendor), Product and Part Sourcing for TCM Published and OEM purchased items, execute tactical purchasing activities for end-to-end purchase order (PO) management including creation, pricing, modification, maintenance, back-order expedites and inquiry status, supplier/internal-production interface, delivery, and all necessary corollary administrative support tasks.
- Research, vet and perform all Supplier Selection, RFP, RFQ and related sourcing duties as required on assigned products and items
- Support Custom Team and Mine Salesforce Database to garner necessary information required to source new items for quick-turn sourcing
- Generate and administer internal and external purchase orders (PO) and all support activities as required
- Support, create, maintain, analyze, expedite, and report backorder status
- Expedite TCM Master Asset Files and/or OEM specifications as required to meet required delivery dates
- Create and/or load product data, UOM, and specification information for new TCM or OEM items into PLC database as needed
- Interface with Suppliers and Internal Production as required