The Community Life Associate Director will support the Community Life Director and be responsible for overseeing all Oaks Church Dream Team, Growth Track and next steps for new families. This is a full-time, salary, non-exempt position, scheduled for 40 hours a week Sunday through Thursday.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for the culture, systems and management of Dream Team for Oaks Church across all departments, plans and executes church-wide Dream Team events and gatherings
- Oversee the overall experience for the Growth Track Class on Sunday to encourage next steps through communication, systems, and before/after care
- Oversee the experience for all First Time Guests (on campus and online) for Sundays and Wednesdays through before and after care from V1 to Growth Track
- Plan, execute and grow a relational connection event for FTG, work with DT to facilitate and lead this event, manage and organize event budget, supplies and systems
- Support the Community Life Director in the operation of the department through strategic planning, casting vision, driving culture, and functions of the overall ministry