Location: Sugarfina Headquarters - 1700 East Walnut Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245
Sugarfina is on a mission to disrupt the $200B confections industry with an innovative approach to candy, gifting, and the customer experience. Recently named to Fast Company’s “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” and “World’s 10 Most Innovative Retailers” list, Sugarfina is on an exciting path to becoming a dominant player in the global confections space.
Sugarfina has approximately 27 retail locations in major cities across North America and Hong Kong, a rapidly growing ecommerce and mobile gifting platform, a fast-growing corporate and custom gifting business, and high-profile wholesale partners such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Macys, and Paper Source.
We’re growing quickly, with a laser-focused, collaborative, small-company culture. We believe that people make a company great and we’re working to build a team of smart, passionate, high-integrity individuals who love working together and can take our brand into the future. Our leaders inspire and empower their teams to build our brand, innovating constantly.
What We’re Looking For:
Sugarfina is looking to add a highly organized and experienced Allocator to be a part of our LA-based corporate team. The Allocator is responsible for executing and analyzing location specific allocations by SKU and/or category for our Retail channel. This position provides key input to identify current business trends and recommends ways to maximize profitability from a store, product specific perspective. Will interface closely with planning, merchandising, distribution centers, marketing, visual, and the stores.
- Manage overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, seasonality and selling curves, and ensure product is in the right place at the right time.
- Manage the core replenishment program, partnering with planning to maximize sales and optimizing stock levels in stores.
- Manage initial allocations from beginning launch to end of life cycle, including shipments, replenishment and consolidation of goods to other stores or channels.
- Participate in initial allocation reviews with Planning and Retail team to ensure allocations meet sales objectives.
- Develop a strong formulated point of view for store inventory based on analytics and needs of cross-functional business partners to negotiate the best interests of those involved.
- Analyze sales patterns and perform statistical analysis to develop and maintain SKU-level minimum and preferred stock levels for each of our retail locations and regional distribution centers.
- Actively recommend changes and/or enhancements to current procedures and systems for the allocation and replenishment functions. Create efficiencies in these processes to improve time management.
- Develop strong relationship with Retail team, including VP and District Managers, as well as other cross-functional teams to drive business results.