$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS*
$1,875 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR PART-TIME POSITIONS**
Join the TCV Team! TCV Community Services is a dynamic organization that provides a continuum of services, care and support that empowers individuals, families and communities with behavioral, mental health, substance abuse and/or developmental issues to sustain their recovery and achieve the important possibilities in their lives.
In our Diversion and Acute Stabilization (DAS) Program we provide short-term residential and mental health treatment for adults, 18 years and older. The program provides support to individuals with daily living activities, medication/health needs and coordinates recreational opportunities. The program offers a structured residential treatment setting where individuals can make significant improvements in stability while developing the foundation for ongoing recovery.
What to Expect
As a Psychiatric Technician in DAS, you will be a team leader with a multidisciplinary team, provide daily assignments to staff, and provide support to residents. Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Encouraging each consumer to work on their goals daily, such as participating in social, recreational, and therapeutic activities to enhance their lives
- Monitor each consumer's physical and emotional well-being, handling de-escalation and emergency interventions when necessary
- Develop and teach strategies to promote consume r wellness and independence
- Collaborate with treatment team including but not limited to psychiatrist, therapist, rehab coach, and Supports Coordinators
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Social/Human Services or related field
- Prior experience working in social services preferred, prior experience working with adults who have Drug and Alcohol, Forensic, and/or Mental Health issues preferred.
- 18 years of age or older, required
- Valid Driver's License & Driving History (MVR), 3 years of previous driving experience, required
- Act 33/34, Child Abuse, and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances required
- New Hire and 24 hours of Annual Training, required
- Full Time (which includes a comprehensive benefits package!)
- Part Time
- Varying schedules available to meet your availability
Why TCV Community Services?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package (for eligible employees) including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off & 9 Agency Paid Holidays (for eligible employees)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
How to Apply
You can apply to this position directly through this posting through Indeed or www.tcv.net
*Prospective employees hired for a full-time (i.e. 37.50 hours a week) Psychiatric Technician position will receive a $2,500 sign-on bonus. New employee will receive the first $833.33 after successful completion of three (3) months of employment. The second $833.33 will be awarded after the successful completion of six (6) months of employment. The final $833.33 will be awarded after achieving a "satisfactory" rating on their annual performance evaluation.
**Prospective employees hired for a part-time (i.e. 22.50 hours a week) Psychiatric Technician position will receive a $1,875 sign-on bonus. New employee will receive the first $625 after successful completion of three (3) months of employment. The second $625 will be awarded after the successful completion of six (6) months of employment. The final $625 will be awarded after achieving a "satisfactory" rating on their annual performance evaluation.
TCV Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.