You'll lead, train, and develop 3-10 direct reports to create a culture of excellence and continuous improvement within our Warehouse Distribution Team in its daily receiving, shipping, put-away, replenishment picking, and scanning activities in a timely, accurate manner while maintaining inventory integrity. Exhibit leadership behaviors that demonstrate our core values of Mutual Respect and Professional Conduct. Lead position will rotate between all functional areas with the Distribution Center.
- Responsible for accurate receiving of all shipments - cross referencing receipts against packing list, bills of lading, and purchase orders.
- Responsible for timely and accurate order processing and shipping.
- Train and motivate Warehouse Distribution Team members.
- Achieve productivity and quality metrics- daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Support related Operations teams through planning, labor sharing, problem solving, and leadership.
- Cover Supervisor/Manager responsibilities when that leader is not on site.
- Establish effective relationships with team members.
- Organize the layout of the department for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain a safe / clean work environment.
- Ability to hold accountability and drive prompt issue resolution
Position Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong leader - able to establish relationships with associates and collaborate with others.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems, inventory control systems, and safety protocol.
- Ability to quickly pivot priority in a dynamic environment - flexible to change.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Willingness to operate and achieve lift certification.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate a natural sense of urgency to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately to vendors and customers.