The Guest Services Representative works in a team environment handling inbound and outbound client calls. This involves reserving, moving, rescheduling appointments or otherwise supporting salon/spa client needs, confirming client appointments and increasing salon/spa profit through suggestive selling.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Answer inbound calls for all Spas/Salons and Institutes
- Deliver any inbound or outbound call scripts as needed.
- Complete confirmation calls for all Spas/Salons and Institutes
- Process all inbound gift certificate requests.
- Update any Client records as needed or as requested by a client.
- Collect client email addresses for confirmation use and promotional use.
- Offer any promotions or special events to clients
- Suggestive selling of services, products or special events
- Keeps in constant communication with Spas/Salons and Institutes.
- Performs any other duties requested in order to deliver the highest quality client service possible.
- Assists in training New Associates.