What You Will Bring to Our Team
- 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to lift 20+lbs., tolerate strong smells and noisy environments, and deal with physically and emotionally demanding situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and a client-centric focus
- Strong interest in the use of technology to advance the practice of veterinary medicine and the pet/pet parent experience
- Highly collaborative nature and ability to deal with ambiguity as well as learning on the fly
- Fear Free and HABRI certification or desire to become certified
Meet Heart + Paw
Heart + Paw is an integrated pet care company serving pets and their parents.Our centers serve the modern dimensions of pet parenthood.Thoughtfully designed, digitally enabled and powered by the best and the brightest, we are designed to be a destination for pets, pet parents, and our team.
Heart + Paw was founded with the belief that pet care providers have the noblest hearts yet often struggle with the demands of delivering high quality care to others while maintaining their own personal well-being.Our entire team is committed to creating a new employee experience, one that allows the dedicated veterinary care provider to do both. With our extensive veterinary background, we have put a great deal of thought and resources into every aspect of the employee experience: compensation, benefits, technology, equipment, caseload, and staffing.We believe the employee experience is an essential part ofpetcarereimagined.
- Compensation + benefits Highly competitive package including an excellent salary, short and long-term disability insurance, health benefits, and retirement savings.
- Priority on well-being- Flexible scheduling and a caseload that allows our team to spend more time with pets and their parents to offer an elevated experience.
- Technologically forward Leading edge technology in our highly intuitive information management system and other technologies that enhance your ability to deliver high-quality medicine and a best in class client experience.
- Leading edge equipmentour company invests in ensuring the equipment our team has allows them to effectively and efficiently practice high quality medicine.
Heart + Paw is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.