New Castle Building Products is searching for a Rockstar outside salesperson that “walks the walk” and has a proven track record of lighting up leaderboards. If you’re someone that wakes up in the morning ready to run through walls to win new business, keep reading!
We are New Castle Building Products, and we have raised the bar within the commercial building materials industry from Baltimore to Massachusetts across our 20+ locations. We thrive on the idea that customer service and speed are the keys to our success.
Our outside salespeople are road warriors that are always on the move; they’re constantly visiting their customers and walking onto job sites to add value and ask for orders. They’re problem solvers that have high standards for themselves and expect the same from their teammates. This person is not afraid of rejection; they’re willing to prospect and cold call to get to that next “yes.” This position is not for those of us that are afraid of the word “no.” This role will allow you to control your own financial destiny with the freedom to wheel & deal with vendors and customers to build lasting and lucrative relationships for both you and New Castle for years to come. If you’re the homerun candidate we’re looking for, take a swing and apply now!
Our location based in Eastport, NY is seeking a full time Outside Sales Representative. In this role candidates should have an outgoing personality, good communication skills and like to work with the general public.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to the Company’s mission and its core values
- Excellent communication skills
- Bi-Lingual a Plus
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Have the ability to work independently, remain organized, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Call on existing customer accounts and increase sales revenues
- Work to generate new accounts
- Provide accurate and prompt quotes
- Follow up on quotes and awarded projects
- Coordinate quotes and deliveries with the inside sales staff
- Help to resolve customer concerns
- Assist the Accounts receivable department in collecting monies when needed
- Attend industry and product related seminars when required
- Preparing computer generated work orders for customers
- Work closely with Branch Manager
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the Company’s product lines
Requirements for the role:
- Residential experience required
- Road Sales; generating new leads outside of the office
- Ability to schedule and manage workday, meetings, customer visits, etc.
- Maintaining existing customers by relationship building
- Manage a CRM Program
You will receive:
- A competitive compensation package in line with your experience
- Benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Yearly reviews with opportunities to advance your career based on performance
If this sounds like you, please complete the application and also complete a brief survey once the application is submitted which will pop up on your screen.
Wage Range: $75k- $100k annually plus commission and additional benefits. In compliance with applicable law, this range is a good faith estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.