Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for the underserved Asian community. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving over 200,000 patients through its 90+ locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Location: Various locations across Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Job Position: Cardiologist
Position Summary: Our growing team is looking for highly motivated non-invasive Cardiologists to help build a high-quality service-oriented cardiovascular disease practice to meet the increasing need of the community. Working alongside of academically trained veteran cardiologists, you would find plenty support and guidance towards a successful career amongst the most grateful patients in the most exciting city in the world.
- Provide exceptional patient centered cardiovascular care experience
- Evaluate, diagnose, and provide full spectrum of non-invasive treatment services individualized to the needs of our patients
- Actively provide patient education related to cardiovascular diseases, promoting preventive care and early detection
- Direct, conduct and interpret non-invasive diagnostic testing including EKG, Holter, event monitor, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, nuclear stress test, and cardiac CT angiography
- Participate in quality assurance and continuous improvement initiatives in cardiac care of Rendr Physicians' patients
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) required
- MD or DO from accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Board certification or board eligibility in Cardiology, ECHO and Nuclear Cardiology required
- Current and unrestricted New York State license
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Board certification or board eligibility in Vascular Interpretation and Cardiac CT/MR preferred
- Commitment to clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients
- Demonstrated strong clinical, consultative, and non-invasive imaging skills
- Competitive pay + Incentive Bonuses
- In-house ancillary services, including laboratory and full suite of cardiac imaging and testing (i.e., Cardiac CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound). C-ARM suite also available.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people (including advance practice and allied provider)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Malpractice coverage
- CME time and allowance