• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting (strong understanding of accounting is required)
• Previous experience managing budgets and developing forecasts is required
• Demonstrated experience in providing data analysis at an executive summary level
• High attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work well with cross-functional groups
• Experience presenting financial information to highest levels of management with confidence and precision
• Critical Success Factors:
- Independence and Initiative
- Interpersonal/Relationship Building
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Team Oriented
• A successful Finance Manager will be willing to work alongside team members in our Company corporate offices. A hybrid work schedule will be assessed after completion of initial, full-time, in-office onboarding period.
• Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
• Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
• Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
General office environment.
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.