SanTan Brewing Company is looking for a Kitchen Prep Cook to join our team in Chandler, AZ.
Located in the Phoenix metro’s East Valley, SanTan was founded in 2007 in downtown Chandler, where we continue to operate a 15-bbl brewery & restaurant in our original location. In 2013, we added a production facility with a 50-bbl brewhouse, where we package beer in both cans and draft. SanTan branched out into distilled spirits in 2017 and in 2019 expanded to include Spirit House; a cocktail-driven bar with a delicious food menu, lounge-like atmosphere and knowledgeable, approachable staff. A clear departure from the standard craft cocktail bar, Spirit House aims to demystify the world of distilling and flavor pairing through friendly education and quality service. We're devoted to uncommon quality for everyday occasions and we are looking for eager, energetic and friendly team members who share our vision!
We are looking for leaders who have passion for food, cooking and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive wages
- Weekly cash tip bonus
- Discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and SanTan Garden's sponsored concerts
- Paid training and opportunity for advancement
- Cross-training to other locations, special events, and catering
- Paid Sick Time
- Medical, vision and dental benefits available for employees working 30hrs/week
- 401k matching after 1 year
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Prepare food and follow recipes to specified standards
- Passion for cooking and working in a team focused environment
- Strong communication skills; vocal and has "a sense of urgency"
- Ability to multitask and delegate
- Maintain quality control on all food items and prep items
- Able to follow Health department guidelines for food handling, hand washing and any other procedures directed by management
- Formal culinary experience a plus
- Food Safety Certificate required within 21 days of hire.
- 1 year as heart of house cooking experience in a high volume restaurant is a must