Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred or high school diploma with two years of experience working with youth at risk.
- Understanding of trauma informed practices and how trauma affects the cognitive development of survivors of human trafficking.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to self-start, multi-task; and take direction from multiple staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions independently.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Excel, Power Point. Also proficient with data entry.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
- Possess a valid California drivers license and proof of automobile insurance
- Pass a criminal background check, FBI/DOJ fingerprinting, TB test, drug test and employment verification.
Understanding of and passion for the Foundations mission, vision and values.
Approach situations, activities and other job functions with flexibility and a positive attitude.
Must be a team player..
Working Environment/Physical Requirements:
Primarily an office job. Occasional driving to meetings/trainings. Physical requirements include standing, sitting, typing, bending and lifting up to approximately 40 lbs.
Modification to work schedule may be made based on need of the Foundation.
Orangewood Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex. gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other protected group, in accordance with all applicable federal or State laws.